Sunday, February 20, 2011

Am I in the mood for baking?

Current state: In sweatpants on my bed contemplating another baking adventure.

I always think of myself as a pretty good baker. There is this scene in Grey's anatomy where Izzy is just baking to get over her grieve. I can totally relate to her in that scene baking one beautiful and tasty cupcake after the other, when I am need of diversion from my daily life.


The truth is my baking adventures aren't that fantastic. More often then not it turns out in little fluffy disasters. But still you can find me in my little kitchen baking away my stress. Since my boyfriend moved in with me a couple of months ago I feel a little pressure though to perform better. After all my bragging he probably expected some kind of baking goddess. I've been making excuses but I think I can't put it off any longer.





No comments:

Post a Comment