Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So today i am packing. I think it's very well organized of me as i am leaving on sunday to my boyfriends family in Stockholm. But my birthday is tomorrow and then christmas so i will be at my parents until saturday night. The only problem is that i do not have anything to wear!! So i've been in my wardrobe trying on all different kinds of combinations with all my old clothes.

The problem is i am broke. This might be a recurrent theme in my blog. I am so broke that i haven't been shopping in 3/4 months. It's like a nightmare! Yesterday i tried on these grey suede stilletos with little studs. I so wanted to buy these for new years! but at the moment i don't even have enough money for rent.

So packing is a bitch and i am the point that i just want to chuck some random stuff in my suitcase and close it. And i keep telling myself not to cry. Next year will be better!

To end this on a positive note one of my favorite photographers of the moment Ryan Mcginley. His images always capture it's like entering this beautiful fairy tale  underworld.

Olivia (Sparks) Ryan Mcginley 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment