Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I won!!!

Well not really, but I got two of the four paintings I was bidding on yesterday! It was my first online auction and OMG! I was so nervous at one point, I even had to light a cigarette! ( I really only smoke when I am out and having a glass of wine, really!)
I got the lovely lady in red and the madonna with child.


I lost a pretty amazing engraving though. I know it was the best thing their was for sale but I was scared to bid on it because it was a bit out of my comfort zone. Now I am so regretting it! Anyway next time I should just follow my guts.
Now I have to start figuring out how to actually sell. I am thinking I will give Etsy a try. Anyway I am so happy with my purchases and I think I am of to a good start!

To celebrate I went on a little shopping trip and I got this amazing comfy striped knitted sweater. I know it will look great on some skinny jeans with brown loafers or simple black ballerina's.

No comments:

Post a Comment