Friday, July 29, 2011

FUNKY DAY

Today is a day when nothing seems to work. A stupid misunderstanding with my boss. Where I feel very frustrated. A thesis that just doesn't seem to be getting finished. Ever! Just a general feeling that this day sucks! So what to do? 

Taking in a few deep breaths. Try to get the frown of my head and just get on with my day. But still I am working my ass of with at work filling in with for everybody and working way more then I should be. I think I deserve some credit. Arrrgg! 

So I got that of my chest. So maybe today I will focus on my own art dealing business. I have to photograph the paintings I bought and see when the next auction is. 

I am on the hunt for the perfect sweater. I think I got pretty close today. But this one is still my favorite!




No comments:

Post a Comment