Thursday, June 9, 2011

BEAUTIFULL DAYS, WITH BEAUTIFULL FRIENDS

The last weeks I've been having so many precious moments with my friends. After tough times there is nothing better than relaxing and enjoying with people you love. Walking around the city, enjoying late night dinners and cocktails, long talks and just laughing a lot. I have been laughing so much these days I have stomach pain!
And I have fallen in love with London! I love this city, it's so vibrant and alive and so many new things to discover. I thought we would be moving to Sweden in a little while but I think I will convinve my man that we should move to London for a couple of years.

Some pics from the weekend in Amsterdam.


I don't think I could live in a world without chease


My favorite Ethiopian food.



Walks on the beach


My favorite creature in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment